VasovitaTM 2.0 assists the body’s natural functional ability to support individuals who are taking opiates including Percocet, Vicodin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Suboxone, Methadone, Oxycontin, Fentanyl, Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Lorcet, Demerol, and other opiate painkillers and opioids. Vasovita 2.0 supports immune system health & natural body function for individuals taking opiates. Vasovita 2.0 was scientifically formulated and clinically tested by the scientists at Life Sciences Technologies International (LSTI), LLC. LSTI is focused on the development of products combining nutrients with functional food molecules created within natural plants and herbs. These nutritional supplements are produced using proprietary blend and extraction procedures and are over-the-counter nutraceuticals to provide health benefits. The LSTI scientific team is comprised of experienced medical doctors and research scientists who work in collaboration on the development of Complementary and Alternative Natural Products (CANP) for the wellness of human health and the reversal of malnutrition. The LSTI scientific team includes a scientist-physician certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine.
- Individuals may be assisted and supported when experiencing the following:
- Constipation, Opioid-induced constipation (OIC), stomach cramps, nausea,
- Fluid retention, night sweating, insomnia, sugar cravings, and menstral cycle discomfort.
- Strengthens the body’s natural ability for: mental alertness, energy, libido,
- healthy hair, skin and nails, and healthy appetite.