Shots dont have to hurt. Shotblocker is an innovative, patented device that is both simple and easy to use. Shotblocker was invented by a pediatrician over 10 years ago to instantly reduce needle pain and anxiety associated with injections for his patients. Shotblocker works through a novel application of the gate control theory of pain management. When pressed firmly against the skin at the injection site, shotblocker saturates the sensory nerves distracting the patient from the pain signals caused by the needle poke. Great for all intramuscular or subcutaneous injections, including: insulin, allergy, immunization, fertility, growth hormone and more.
- Immediate effect the contact points on the underside saturates the sensory nerves distracting the patient from the pain signals caused by the needle poke, no waiting for topical anesthetics to take effect
- Easy to use just press shot blocker firmly over the injection site and give the injection through or near the opening
- Versatility useful in intramuscular injections, subcutaneous injections and other procedures that include a painful needle poke
- Cost benefit less costly than anesthetic creams or freezing sprays faster, too
- Pediatrician designed Invented by a pediatrician to lessen the pain and anxiety experienced by his own patients